Getting Started. How to add an access point and become a provider?
Step 1. Creating a Provider’s account (you will need a device with the Internet).
- Go to https://provider.iungo.network/.
- Create a new account by entering your email address and selected password.
- Click “Register” and your account will be created.
Step 2. Connecting your access point device.
- Connect the power brick to the power outlet.
- Connect your Internet service provider’s LAN cable into the power brick’s LAN port.
- Connect the router’s LAN cable to the PoE port on the power brick and the other end to the access points ETH + PoE port.
- As a final result on the access point, you will see two first green lights on.
Step 3. Setting up an access point.
- On any of your devices (mobile phone, PC, tablet) with WiFi turned on finding WiFi network SSID called “IUNGO-NEW”.
- Select “IUNGO-NEW”.
- When password prompted – enter the password which you will find on the access point’s back cover. Look for LAN MAC and enter the last 8 symbols in lowercase of LAN MAC.
- After establishing the connection, the open browser on the same device you have connected to the IUNGO NEW and open IP address https://192.168.111.1/.
- Click setup device. New “Register device“ window opens.
- Enter the same username and password that you use to access the https://provider.iungo.network/ dashboard and click „Register“. Note – the registration will take up to few minutes.
- Click „Finish setup“. After setup, all the access point’s green lights should be on.
- Your access point will reboot and appear on https://provider.iungo.network/. It might take up to 5 minutes for this operation to complete.
- You can continue to work and control your devices from the https://provider.iungo.network dashboard.