ING Token – The digital asset for WiFi usage.
ING token was created for WiFi users, ING offers users and providers on-demand option to access WiFi provided by IUNGO.network services
Why simply not use ethers for payments and Ethereum smart contracts for the processing logic?
Besides the obvious reason that kicking off the system takes funding, a native token serves the following purposes:
- ING evidently borders the inner economy and protects it from those with large stakes of ETH and interests that are alien to the system. Without ING, it would be like playing a monopoly game with ordinary cash – you never know which coin comes from the game box and which does not.
- As blockchain universe develops and we have new platforms and multiple cross- blockchain means of transport, a devoted token is a much more convenient tool to make a potential migration.
ING token specifics
- ING token is ERC – 20 compatible token on Ethereum network.
- Purpose of the token is to enable services on the platform.
- ING token is tradable on several exchanges.
- Total supply – 62.5 mln., Circulating supply 40 mln.
HOW TO ADD ING TOKEN SYMBOL TO YOUR PRIVATE WALLET?
Follow instructions to add your tokens to your wallet like custom token:
- Smart contract address: 0x24dDFf6D8B8a42d835af3b440De91f3386554Aa4
- Symbol: ING
- Decimals: 18
IUNGO did reserve 1 000 000 ING tokens from the Team, Advisory and Marketing pool to reward our loyal project supporters who hold strong and don’t sell their ING on the exchanges.
Registration for Holding Society did last 3 weeks and have closed on March 11th.
1 000 000 ING tokens have been distributed among contributors
- 150 000 ING delivered on June 10th, 2018.
- 350 000 ING delivered on September 10th, 2018.
- 500 000 ING delivered on March 10th, 2019.
Link to the Hodl spreadsheet.